Home » , , , , , » Taxi Team Trade Up

Taxi Team Trade Up


"I'd have never thought I'd have chosen to be a girl after driving the Magic taxi, but Jane here looked so hot, and her life sounded so good, and I was so tired of being that fat assed taxi driver that I just had to take a chance.

I know I ended up driving the taxi on a fluke. No way that the last occupant would have chosen my fat nerd body instead of my buddy Ryan's. But old Ryan's luck held true to form, and they got me by accident. So I figured I'd get a chance to trade up eventually. I just hadn't planned on being a girl.

But Jane had to start bragging about how her rich daddy spoiled her, and her big old tits poking out of her jacket just made my head spin. So now I'm Jane, and if the sex is half as good as her memories say, then I think I can learn to handle changing teams. I've gone from being a male loser, to a definite female winner in one stroke.

Thank you Magic Taxi!"