Home » , , , , , , , » He Doesn't Know

He Doesn't Know


"Gerry was the only other person who knew I'd found the Morphic Adaption Unit yesterday. The only person who knew that Cindy, the hottest, richest girl in school, was really his old buddy Jason, who'd swapped lives with her. I'd turned her into a less intelligent version of myself and given her enough memories to get by as the old me. Now, I just needed to take care of Gerry.

And I must say, the plan I came up with had a certain poetic justice to it. After all, Carla had been Cindy's best friend and confident. It was only fair that Since Cindy was now filling in for me; I'd have Carla fill in for Gerry.

So now my best friend Gerry is the new Carla, while Carla is the replacement for Gerry. Why the strange look on the morphed Gerry's face? Well, I decided that the fewer people who know what I did, the better. So yes, Gerry doesn't know about the MAU; or remember his former life. Gerry thinks he's always been Carla."