Uncle Stanley's Heir


“Who'd have thought Great Uncle Stanley would leave his whole fortune to me,” said Jean, reaching for the door to the lawyer’s office. “I mean he bypassed all of his younger brothers and sisters, and decided to make me his heir. You'd almost think he didn't trust the rest of you to keep the family estate together and not sell it off.

He always loved the place you know. He swore to me that the ghost of our ancestors talked to him – taught him magic, and advised him on how to amass his fortune; Told him who to trust and how to get ahead in life. 

When I went to see him that last time, he told me he would share it all with me for a price, and I agreed to help him. So now, I'm reaping the benefits of being a good niece.”

Of course, his price was sharing my body with him so he could cheat death, but having a possessing spirit on board beats my lousy job as a secretary all hollow. I get to learn all about black magic, and Stanley is learning all about sex as a girl. I don't know who’s having more fun – me trying out voodoo on my old bosses, or Stanley trying out my new boyfriends. I may be a little crazy now, but rich and crazy beats poor and sane every day.