Home » , , , , , » Great Test Drive

Great Test Drive


"Man that was a blast," said Johnny, as his spirit floated free. "Jane, you are one hot ride. Hay I know you are going to come to and wonder why you're standing there in your bra and panties, but believe me; you don't really want to know. Not if you're the good little girl you pretend to be.

Yah, I said pretend. Hay I read your memories girl. I needed your help to dress up and make nice with Carl. He couldn't believe how you came on to him. I finally had to stop and tell him it was his old pal Johnny in there wearing your hot little body. I thought it might freak him out, but no such luck. He was just so happy to have a gorgeous babe fucking him that he didn't care who was driving the Ferrari.

Anyway, I know what a hot little minx you really are in there. So, I plan to use the potion and some of the hair I clipped off you and mailed to myself to make a few return visits. You and I are going to make beautiful music together with some of the hot studs I know have designs on you. So see you next time Jane, as a test ride you were a fabulous success."