Ain't Gonna Happen


"Sis, you want to know about what I think about trading back? Ain't goanna happen. This see how the other half lives idea of yours was great – it told me what I already knew; your life as a hot girl is a hell of a lot better than my sorry life ever will be. And the sex? I don't know about better, but at least you get some on a regular basis.

With me it was always some girl who either wanted to use me, or who couldn't pass the bag test. I pitched those rings we used days ago, so you'll just have to adjust to being a nerdy boy full time. Handling the female stuff is a small price to pay for carrying around these Tatas.

Look at it this way – you've got a whole new experience in front of you. How many people get to try high school as both a boy and a girl. Just look at it as an adventure – at least that's what you always told me.

As for me, the only adventure I'm looking forward to is finding out just what made you go all glassy eyed when talking about your boyfriend Bill's cock. Let’s give it a couple of weeks and compare notes. Who knows? Maybe you can convince me to switch back with you, right after hell freezes over."