Home » , , , , , , » Out From Behind the Wheel

Out From Behind the Wheel



"Man, it feels good to walk away from that stupid taxi. Four months in that fat obnoxious taxi driver's body was enough for me. Sure, I'd have liked to keep the old Johnson and stay male, but all the guys who took my taxi were butt ugly, old, or dirt poor. At least Staci here looks hot and healthy, and her memories say that she enjoyed a good active sex life.

Plus, daddy's money lets her live the good life. This outfit cost more than I made in a year. She had a couple of close friends that I'll have to watch myself around until I get the hang of her life, but that's a small problem.

Maybe I'll take a cruise or a trip to Europe while I settle in to my new life. After four months of constant driving, listening to people whine and bitch about their lives, some quiet time where someone else is behind the wheel sounds really really good. A chance to relax and try out the new equipment sounds like the perfect way to unwind.

No more driving for me."