Rush to Judgement


"I was just weeks from retirement, ready to put away my shield and take my broken down body off to wherever old cops with no family and a two pack a day habit go to die. Then my partner took a bullet from a perp and I found her dead on the floor of his apartment.

That's when the old coin Madame Olga had pushed on me the week before came into play. I didn't use to believe in magic, but using the medallion to swap lives with my dead partner sure made me change my mind.

Now the hot Detective Rush has a collar rate that's through the roof. I've made a specialty of solving Cold Cases; after all when you know someone who really can do a real working séance, it makes finding out who did what to whom pretty easy.

Now if I can just get my hot Latin partner into bed, I'll have this female detective thing working on all cylinders. I always fantasized about sex with handcuffs; I just never figured I'd be on this side of it."