Arnold Meets his Match



"I'm Arnold Snoggs, a 58 year old science teacher and black market magic item dealer. I've recently had to meet with a couple of my high end suppliers here in the states. Donna here was perfect to wear to the meeting; tall, blonde, sexy, and a little intimidating she gives off the right message when dealing with these people.

When I zapped her and put her on, I got the kind of rush I rarely get anymore with putting on a new skin. I mean, I've worn girls of all types, hot models, biker chicks, school girls, but Donna seemed to strike a chord in me. Morphing into her fit tall body, and imposing breast really got me off.

And besides, the chief supplier is into being dominated, and Donna is a born dominatrix – her mind has a sort of professional twistedness that lets her treat even the most powerful men like shit.

I think I'm going to keep Donna on for a while – maybe even go into a new sideline. Something in this girl just really calls out to me."