Faithful Servant



"Janice, I'm sorry to leave you like this, but possession spells don't last forever. I'm sure you'll come to and wonder how you got here, and what you did during your little blackout. You'll probably go and ask your maid or you loyal butler Jarvis to fill you in on the last three days. Maybe you'll even seek out a doctor and have some test run.

Not to worry your pretty little head. Old Jarvis will make sure that everything turns out all right. You'll get just the help you need. Your fears will be allied, and you'll have a nice sedative to relax you, and lower your defenses for next time.

After serving your family faithfully for 35 years, I think it's only fair to borrow your hot little body and wear the skirts in this family so to speak. I plan to possess you at least a couple of more times while we go and raise the cash for Madame Olga's fee. Soon I'll have enough so that I can buy a permanent possession potion.

Then, I promise all your blackouts and odd feelings will end. That will be better for both of us. Old Jarvis will serve you faithfully and well, right up until the end.”