Home » , , , , , , , , » Super-Villian in the Making

Super-Villian in the Making



“I really hit the Jackpot when I found that Alien Morphing Adaption Unit buried at the beach last weekend. I managed to get it out of the sand and into my car without activating it. Then I got home and searched the web to figure out what it was.

When I’d done my research, I activated the device, and watched as it expanded to its full size. Then I stepped inside and used it to turn myself into a copy of Jenna Presley, the schools hottest girl, and endowed myself with hypnotic mind powers.

Afterwards, it was child’s play to lure the real Jenna over and turn her into a doppelganger of my old self, stripping all knowledge of her previous life.

Now, I don’t care if the machine shuts down; I’m the hottest little rich girl in school, and I can talk anyone into anything. If that makes me some kind of super-villain, so be it. It’s great to be me.”