Spring Break Loaner



“Man it’s really cool of your Uncle Arnold to use his costume gun on Cindy and Melissa so we could wear them for spring break.”

“Oh ya, Gerry, you are in for a treat. With these two hot little bodies, we can go out and enjoy the high life. I've checked her memories. Cindy here never pays for her own drinks. She’s constantly got some guy trying to get in her pants. And last year, she hooked up with Tom, and he banged her every night.

“Is the sex really that great? I know what you told me, and Melissa has all kinds of great memories of that vibrator of hers, but …”

“Hay trusts me. With the right boy, the sex is fantastic. We just need to make sure Tom has a great wingman to break you in. Believe me, Uncle Arnold is right; spring break as a girl is heaven on earth.”

Continuation 'Spring Break-in Contingency' at w8z2x4m-s Blog