Home » , , , , » Lucky Accident

Lucky Accident



“I used to spend my spring break every year possessing some big stud, and making out with hot girls while the spell lasted. Then two years ago, I tried to possess some guy with an anti-possession charm and spent 12 hours as his girlfriend instead. That’s when I discovered that sex as a hot girl beats Sex with a hot girl hands down.

Now, every chance I get, I find some hot girl headed for the beach, get something of hers to target with, and then go and work my possession spell. Stacy here was a great Memorial Day weekend target. Her boy toy Brad has already given me a great ride, and is off getting us dinner.

I’m just relaxing with the sunset, thinking how lucky I am. If it hadn't been for that accidental possession two years ago, I’d never know what a great time I was missing. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a date to finish off.”