Magnus Elixir Superior


“When Dr. Henry Magnus started coming in to work at odd hours, and quit giving regular progress reports, I knew he must be onto something. So I started sniffing around his experiments and seeing about stealing his research. The man was truly a brilliant biochemist, but his security measures left something to be desired. Soon I was able to reconstruct his formula for “Elixir Superior” a substance which would increase the strength, stamina, and mental capacity of the person who imbibed it.

Mixing the potion, I drank a dose and waited to observe the effects. Suddenly, my body felt on fire with energy, my muscles spasming and my bones cracking as they too went through some metamorphous. Suddenly, my waist shrank, and my hips widened; my penus shrank as my sex changed. Large firm breast sprouted on my chest and my hair grew out. And my mind expanded, filling with powerful thoughts of lust.

I went and looked in the bathroom mirror at my changed face while holding the smoking potion and looked at myself in stunned disbelief. I felt superior alright, but I certainly hadn't expected these side effects.”